Hi I'm New. How do I back this game?

Roma

Hi Everyone.

I few of my friends, that I play Star Citizen with, have told me about Starfighter Inc. I also am an old X-Wing/Tie Fighter/XWA pilot and love space sims. Everything I see about the game looks good and I would like to back this game, However I can't find where to do that at? Please take my money! I want to do the $150 pledge

Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm right there with you. I somehow missed the Kickstarter and now I want to get into this but I don't know how? Guess we just have to wait till the game comes out. :( Doesn't seem to be any way to buy in now. I would have loved to get into the Alpha testing or Beta testing.

David Wessman

Impeller Staff
Staff member
Hi, I'm right there with you. I somehow missed the Kickstarter and now I want to get into this but I don't know how? Guess we just have to wait till the game comes out. :( Doesn't seem to be any way to buy in now. I would have loved to get into the Alpha testing or Beta testing.
We hear you, Shadowlady68! We planned to have our new website and store up and running by now, but there have been some unforeseen hitches. You can imagine how frustrating this is on our end and rest assured that we WILL launch a proper storefront, as well as offering the game through Steam as soon as we can. We just don't have a solid ETA on when that will happen, but we will absolutely let you know as soon as we do!

Last edited:

xl0p

That is fantastic news! Unfortunately it also took me a good while until I finally heard about this project. Videos and articles on the web look very promising. Even though the last reply here was about four moths ago, I really hope that there will be some sort of pledge store soon, so we can get in as "late backers" that missed the KS campaing.

David Wessman

Impeller Staff
Staff member
Thanks for that, xlOp! We try to respond as quickly as possible to any questions or comments. The truth is most of the active posting is on our Discord channel. Here's the links you need to join in:
Regarding pre-orders / late backers, we're getting close. We have a new website and Steam page almost ready to go. As a small indie team we have to be extra careful on the business / legal side of things and we want to do everything we can to ensure that our actual launch is successful.

Out of curiosity, how did you learn about us?

xl0p

Hello David,
thank you for the link(s). Good to know that Discord is the place to be to stay updated.

Great to hear that there is a chance to back not too far away. I understand that you have to be extra careful. When it is about the legal side of things, I am really glad that I don't have to deal with it, but that I can just lean back and wait for things to come. ;)

I guess that many backers are also active in SC. On the Discord channel of one of the competitive organizations there (called 11th hour) someone posted a link to this forum. The link lead to a post where everything is about heat and how it is supposed to have a heavy influence on components and generally the health of the ship. Aaaaand I was on the hook!

Thank you for the quick response. I am really looking forward for any updates on Discord.

David Wessman

Impeller Staff
Staff member
The team quickly corrected me on my previous statement. We have always encouraged people to use our forums as the best source, and that remains true. We're active on as many channels as possible so that we can get the word out to more people.

Discord is still totally worth joining, too. We use Discord internally for team meetings and they're always adding more features for gamers.

Glad you liked Phillip's dev blog on our heat system. It's not surprising that there would be a discussion within the SC community - there are a lot of space combat fans who aren't just in love with the gameplay; they're also fascinated by the science and engineering that makes these things possible.

Hello David,
thank you for the link(s). Good to know that Discord is the place to be to stay updated.

Great to hear that there is a chance to back not too far away. I understand that you have to be extra careful. When it is about the legal side of things, I am really glad that I don't have to deal with it, but that I can just lean back and wait for things to come. ;)

I guess that many backers are also active in SC. On the Discord channel of one of the competitive organizations there (called 11th hour) someone posted a link to this forum. The link lead to a post where everything is about heat and how it is supposed to have a heavy influence on components and generally the health of the ship. Aaaaand I was on the hook!

Thank you for the quick response. I am really looking forward for any updates on Discord.